Learn from top fertility experts to enhance your practice!
2021 Seattle Reproductive Symposium – Live Virtual Event
Friday, May 14 from 8:20 am – 3:20 pm
Saturday, May 15 from 8:20 am – 11:50 am
- Evaluate understanding of new technological advances in IVF, egg freezing, preconception genetic testing and preimplantation genetic diagnosis. Compile tools to discuss the most up to date treatment options with patients.
- Identify the factors that determine COVID-19 severity in pregnancy, recognize potential risks of COVID-19 in pregnancy, discuss current treatment options for COVID-19 in pregnancy.
- Diagnose infertility and be able to explain and perform a routine workup. Evaluate preconception test results to determine when to refer to a fertility specialist.
- Recognize and acknowledge the emotional and lifestyle barriers to reproductive care. Identify when to refer to a mental health care or lifestyle (ie. dietitian, physical therapist)
- Have a strategy to apply basic fertility treatments like ovulation induction into their practices.
Experts in the field will provide updates on infertility diagnosis and treatments, as well as common reproductive endocrine conditions such as PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, endometriosis and male infertility. Symposium participants will also become familiar with continually evolving reproductive technologies and adjunct treatments in supporting patients to parenthood.
This Symposium will be hosted as a virtual event. Start each day of the symposium together at 8:20 am with live speakers followed by several exhibitor presentation breaks. Friday’s topics include Covid-19 in Pregnancy, Thyroid Dysfunction, Fast-tracking Fertility and more. We’ll end the full-day with two breakout topic sessions. Saturday will be a half-day of learning, starting with Pelvic Pain and ending the day with Culinary Medicine and PCOS Case Studies.
For OB GYN generalists, family practice physicians, nurses, advanced practice providers, naturopathic doctors, primary care providers, and nutritionists involved with evaluation and treatment of patients wanting to get pregnant.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine (SRM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SRM designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the criteria for up to 8.5 hours of Category I CME credit to satisfy the relicensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
Detailed agenda and faculty listing can be found here.
Registration is open!
MD, DO, ND – $345
Advanced Practice Providers – $220
Allied Healthcare Professional – $195
Students – $60
Symposium and Registration questions: Marcie.Guthrie@seattlefertility.com.
Preconference IUI Workshop
This workshop has been cancelled due to the virtual structure of the symposium this year. We hope to offer this learning opportunity again as part of our symposium in 2022.
Exhibitors and Sponsors:
We have exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities available for this event. We appreciate your support of this event. Questions or Inquiries: Email Marcie Guthrie at Marcie.Guthrie@seattlefertility.com.